About this blog:

CURRENT MARKET TREND: Up 5/27/16 @ 2090
Stop-loss 2026






Monday, March 17, 2014

***USD/JPY*** Entered remaining 80% Short

I was still 20% short USD/JPY and now I added the remaining 80% short at 101.75. I am now fully short this pair 10 contracts, 2 from 103.65 and 8 from 101.75. Stop-loss is at 102 now.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Are you seeing ultimate level as 99 for this pair before going long. This should being DXY to 74 I guess.

    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Herm. Got dangerously close to stopping me out printing 101.937!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eToro is the #1 forex broker for new and pro traders.

    ReplyDelete